PimpAndHost.com is an Online Service Provider under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 ("DMCA").
We treat every abuse very seriously. If you wish to report a copyright infringement you have to it properly in accordance with DMCA procedure.
To file a valid DMCA Notice, you need to provide us with the following information:
1. Identify and establish yourself as an owner of copyrighted work or provide proof of exclusive
rights that you believe were infringed. If you are a person acting on behalf of such owner, please
include proof (copy of an agreement, power of attorney or authorization letter) for verification
2. Include all your contact information: your name, business mailing address, day time phone
number, and email address.
3. Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed.
4. Inform us of the location on the web (Internet) of copyrighted materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrights, of the location of these materials on PimpAndHost.com by including URLs on PimpAndHost.com containing aforementioned materials. Do not send any file attachments, images, PDFs e.t.c., we will not open them for security reasons. Include only the list of URLs in a simple text format, one URL per line.
5. It is very important for you to make sure that you only include material you have the authority over.
6. In your report include a statement worded: "I believe in good faith that use of the
aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law".
7. Write a statement that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
If filing your notice on paper, it must be signed with your actual signature. If filing electronically
please include electronic signature with your report.
To file your DMCA report, your valid DMCA Notice must be sent to PimpAndHost.com email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only those abuse reports sent to email@example.com will be accepted for a review.
Action and Notification:
PimpAndHost.com will follow the necessary procedures to investigate and if needed to properly enforce
rights of copyright holders. When we to the best of our ability determine that your abuse report
is in fact valid and truthful we will schedule the infringing material for removal, which takes
anywhere from 8 to 24 hours. We do not notify you. Please wait at least 30 hours and check if
material has been removed before re-filing a report.